About Me

My photo
Keeping in contact with everyone is proving harder than we thought, so after seeing someone posting a blog I thought it was time I joined and updated everyone with what we have been up to!

Monday 18 April 2011

3- 8 Hastings street Scarborough

 We finally have a couch...... Free for all you couch surfers wanting to come stay
 small, but cosy! Benjiee rules the place, Im sure he believes we have brought the couch for just him
 biggest part of the house- the kitchen!

 Stevo's room, no spair bed yet so hope he likes the couch. Oh and the bike well our flatmate decided to go home to NZ at xmas and fall off a motorbike, break his leg and not return, leaving us the bills and all his crap! most of it we have binned or taken to salvation Army :)  Sorry Kris
 Jesse's pride and Joy. Women are not allowed out back in man area, I am not allowed to touch BBQ or step foot outside when they are cooking. Suits me fine!!!!!!!!
OUR PAD

No comments:

Post a Comment