About Me

My photo
Keeping in contact with everyone is proving harder than we thought, so after seeing someone posting a blog I thought it was time I joined and updated everyone with what we have been up to!

Monday 18 April 2011

Our Backyard




 Beautiful sunsets here at Scarborough, every night with all this warm weather! Jealous Much? :)



 Our new little house in Scarborough, down sized a lot and living in a complex with 8 houses down a driveway all connected, Sometimes it can be very fustrating living so close but It does feel a lot safer while I am here by myself :)
 Because our last house in Guildford was semi furnished, we moved here with no couch, this was our couch to start with, I dont think Benjiee minded to much :)
Had some bad luck, we had the car break down, grumpy neighbours and then our fridge broke... Bad happens in three right! So Jesse decided we needed to upgrade. ALOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment